CHU Best for Online Education
Our flexible approach offers you a range of study options:
- Flexible: You can study by distance, online and flexible learning, which allows you to combine your studies with work or other commitments.
- Online: In addition to our programmes the CHU offers a range of Online Education, Part-Time, Distance Learning programmes
- Local support: As well as online support, for many of our programmes you may be able to study full-time with local teaching support.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning and our online courses allow you to study wherever you are, arranging your studies around your work or family life. You learn using study materials and online learning resources that are designed for active learning.
What are the advantages of distance learning?
- Study anywhere – our programmes can be fully studied online so you can learn from wherever you are.
- Learn at your own pace – you’ll have the flexibility to fit your studies around your schedule and work commitments on a part-time or full-time basis.
- Value for money – fees for distance learning programmes are generally lower than on-campus programmes.
Is distance learning and online study right for you?
Most of our programmes are designed to be studied online, independently. Our students benefit from the flexibility to choose where and when they study at a pace that fits their lifestyle.